Thursday, December 1, 2016

How Well Does He Know Me.

Thank you,Lilli Clairmont, for this meme.

Finally, I've been threatening to post this for a while, so the other day I cornered Ray and asked him to provide some answers.  He answered some, but others not, so I asked him again.  I received a few more answers but there are still blanks.  What can I say, I couldn't think of some answers either.


1. What is something I always say?
     Whoseewhatsee
     he's right, I say that because I can't remember the real name of something

  2. What makes me happy?
      Life
      He noticed     
     
 3. What makes me sad?

     Man's inhumanity
     He's right
    


 4. How tall am I?
     5'5"
     5'5"

 5. What is my favoritething to do?
     Read
     Guilty as charged.

 6. What do I do when you're not around?
     How would I know, I'm not around.     Same things I do when he is around


 7. If I became famous what would it be for?
     Writing.

     We'll have to see, won't we?
     


 8. What makes you proud of me?
     My empathy

     awww
     
     
 9. What is my favorite food?

    No answer
    I can't think of a favorite thing either - FOOD, I Love almost all of it.
   


10. What is my favorite restaurant?

      Babe's
      One of many


11. Where is my favorite place to visit?
     Carribbean - Island Paradise

     He's right
          
12. If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
      See above
      He's right

13. How do I annoy you?
      My constantly moving feet.
      That's only one of many.  laughing

14. What is my favourite film?
      The Holiday (because it's that time of year)

      Can't dispute that but all time I think Out of Africa because it is so visually beautiful, not to mention   looking at Robert Redford is never awful.

        
15. You get a phone call that I am in trouble, who will I be with? 
      My internet girlies.

      Imagine that


See you later for more Aimless Ramblings.

      

13 comments:

  1. Loved reading your answers,
    Love from one of your internet "girlies"
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sunny, I enjoyed reading Ray's answers, especially 2 and 3:) He knows you well.

    Getting in trouble with your Internet "girlies"? Surely not Ms serial killer lol. Mishief perhaps :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW bless him, see he does know you!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was fun to read! Enjoy learning a bit about you!

    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great. He certainly knows you. I love learning the little things about you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I liked reading yours so much! Answer to #8 is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Great answers! He seems to know you quite well. (no surprise there) I'm glad you enjoyed the meme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He did pretty well.....hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed reading this, Sunny, glad you persuaded Ray to join in. He knows you pretty well.
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing, Sunny...lots of fun answers. I use lots of different made up words when I can't think of a word or a name...whathisears,,whatsherears, thingamajig, doohicky...just to name a few. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
  11. He seemed to do a good job. Nick didn't seem very interested.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sunny,
    I loved hearing from Ray. He sounds lovable and curmudgeonly at the same time. Very similar to a Sam I know. We have been christened with a new moniker!

    One of the Internet Girlies

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved reading Ray's answers. He sounds like a really lovely person and knows you well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day