Monday, October 17, 2016

The Book of ...

Have any of you ever been on or auditioned for a quiz show? It's quite a process and although I've know quite a few people who have auditioned, including Ray, until now I've never personally known one to be selected and actually on TV.  Well, now I do.  A dear friend's daughter made it through the whole process and will be on the Wheel of Fortune that is airing tonight in the US.  I can't wait.


It wasn’t possible that it was Saturday morning already.  In reality, I knew it was because everybody wished me a good weekend when I left work yesterday. Don’t get me wrong, I love weekends.  It’s always a chance to catch up with everything with a little time left over for fun. The thing is one of the things we (being my husband Garrett and me) always need to do is go over the list of the past week. 

The list is something that I agreed to when we were first dating and carried it through to our married lives.  We both expected certain things and so we made a list and agreed to a weekly check-in.  Rarely does Garrett, being an A-one stand up guy, not meet my expectations.  On the occasions that happens, I am gifted with a piece of art, or jewelry, or a spa day, something that is only for me to enjoy.  However, when I don’t meet the list expectations, he gets to spank me.

I know, I know.  It sounds archaic in this day and age, but it’s what I agreed to and I never really gave it much thought. Silly me,  but you know how it is when you’re in the first throes of love – you’d almost agreed to anything so as not to disappoint.   Anyways, we decided to set aside Saturday mornings for our weekly list review - it cleared the air and set the tone for a hassle-free weekend.  

Most of the time, it was no big deal.  We kept a notebook on the kitchen counter next to the coffeepot and everyday note down any indiscretions or disappointments. On Saturday morning, whoever woke first and started the coffee would bring the notebook to the bedroom, and we would go over the entries.  We’d discuss the entries and nine times out of ten, we would laugh at some of the things that seemed so important at the time.  It was a relief – Isometimes I'd get a good girl spanking, then we’d kiss, make love and start our weekend.

However, sometimes it was a big deal and this weekend was going to be one of them.  I’d seen his entries in the book and knew I was in for a humdinger of a spanking this week. For some reason, I was off the reservation, and everything I did was a no-no.  On Monday, I forgot to lock the door from the house to the garage door, on Tuesday, I left the curling iron plugged in, on Wednesday, I received a ticket for failing to make a complete stop at a Stop sign.  By Thursday, I didn’t think I could do any more damage.  My mistake, I left my cell phone on the kitchen counter when I left for work and on Friday, I figured ‘what the hell’ my goose was already cooked, and I had one too many glasses of wine with friends after work and then drove home.

I really think the only reason I escaped getting my butt blistered on Friday night was that when I came home, I lay down on the bed and that was that.  I must have passed out from exhaustion from all my naughty deeds.

Anyway, now it was Saturday and time to pay the piper. I rolled over and there next to me was the notebook and one staunch looking husband, sitting there ready and waiting.  Was that glee I saw on his face?  No.  I knew it wasn’t.  Sure he liked to take me over his knee, and hear me squeal my delight as his hand warmed my bottom, but this wasn’t going to be one of those kind of spankings.  Today was lesson time.

I sat up and said good morning.  Garrett remained stoic, saying only good morning and then picked up the book.

“Not necessary,” I told him.  “I know what’s written there.”

“I know you do.  All of these issues are major issues. “

“I know, I know.  I don’t know what came over me this week.”

“Whatever it was, I don’t want a repeat, and once I’m through with your chastisement, I hope you’ll realize just how serious I take your well-being.”  He pulled me across his lap and began warming my bottom.  His hand covered both cheeks and the tops of my thighs, each slap stingier than the one before.  I wasn’t squealing with delight this morning – more like squealing with pain.  Surely, he had to be almost finished. 

When his hand stopped striking my backside, he told me to stand up.  I was up in a flash and rubbing my behind when I saw him move to the end of the bed.  He piled up pillows, and it was then I saw him pull out his belt.  The belt I bought him for his last birthday – that beautifully crafted leather belt. What the hell was I thinking?  Obviously not that it would be used on my bare behind.

I thought about begging but realized it would do no good.  The best thing I could do was lay over those mounded pillows and take my punishment, even if it killed me.  Oh, I knew it wouldn’t, but I knew my ass would be stinging as if a thousand bees had done their job.. 

I lay down on the pillows and heard Garrett calling me a good girl. My heart leaped - who would have ever thought those two little words had that much power to move me but they did.  He positioned me as he wanted and then rubbed my back.  His hand meandered to my ass,  no doubt assessing the damage he had already inflicted there. It felt good, even when he trailed the leather belt across my butt cheeks and thighs, I could feel my dew increase at the sensation.  I relaxed, and that’s when the first lash of the belt struck home.  It struck across both cheeks, and the fire that had begun to subside from the hand spanking reignited.  I didn’t have to wait long for the second strike to land, either on or just below the first.  The third followed soon after.  I sensed him moving to the other side of the bed and knew that I probably only had to endure three more lashes before it would be over.  At least, I hoped that would be the case. 

Sure enough, Garrett brought the belt down three more times, and I heard it hit the floor. My ass was on fire, but I was wrong.  It wasn’t over yet.  He pulled me up and instead of bringing me up to sit on his lap as was his usual habit, I found myself over his knee again.  Once again, he positioned me where he wanted, making sure my head and upper body was supported on the bed and my bottom up high over his raised knee, the other leg holding mine in place.

Once again, that hand rained down hard spanks on my already punished bottom, one after another until I couldn’t feel them anymore.  My butt was numb, and it didn’t matter how much longer he spanked, I wouldn’t feel it until later.

Finally, it was over, and this time, when he brought me up on his lap, it was to soothe and caress my tears away.

I don’t know how much longer we sat there, me cradled on Garrett’s lap as he enveloped me in his love, but when we parted, I saw him close the notebook.

And so another week’s list was recorded and marked corrected, even if I wouldn’t be sitting comfortably anytime soon.

And so ends another Monday story on Aimless Ramblings.

18 comments:

  1. I've never known anyone that even auditioned for a quiz or any show...let alone, made it on. Hope your friend's daughter wins.

    Whoa...this spanking was a bit on the intense side. Not sure I'd like to wait up to a week for a spanking..even though I have when I was traveling or Matthew was. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She won - I knew but it was to be kept a secret until airtime under fear of forfeit.

      Delete
  2. Good luck to your friend's daughter. I worked with a girl who had appeared on a dating show years ago and Rick's brother appeared on a talent show.

    Wonderful story as always Sunny :) I'm with Cat on waiting for a spanking.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to add, we also had a book in our DD days. I hated having to write in it!

      Delete
    2. I can imagine how difficult it had to be to write down your transgressions. It has to be tough seeing them in black and white.

      Delete
  3. My daughter and I went on a tv quiz show about 10 years ago. It was so much fun. Can't remember the name but we all had a suitcase, one person in the middle chose us and we had to say how much was in our case. I think I guessed $100 and it was $1000, so one zero off.

    Really loved this story. That was one intense spanking, bet she behaved after it.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was an intense spanking. Loved the story. Thank you SG.

    Good luck to your friend's daughter.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really missed my Monday mornings here, and this story was such a good one. Something about a belt that just can't be denied.

    Have a good time tonight, Sunny!
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have always wanted to be on a quiz show....hope she does well, at least has fun.
    Another good read to thank you for....I had to chuckle, my M/M this week was a combination of hand and belt...and a bit with the small paddle...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed watching your friend's daughter tonight. I liked the story and I didn't think the spanking was too harsh. About right if he waited a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was a little nervous at first but you could watch her loosen up after a bit. Thanks for your opinion.

      Delete
  8. Dont know anyone whos ever been on a game show. Sounds exciting!

    And what a stressful week u've had. Hope you're feeling better after saturday morning!

    May this week be transgression free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was exciting, especially for her - she won the big prize.

      You do know, Fondles, that this was a story, not real life, but thank you for your thoughts for my well-being.

      Delete
  9. One of my daughters was in a quiz show a few years back. One of her questions was about football, which she answered correctly - not her mother's daughter on that occasion!
    Enjoyed this story, Sunny. Thanks for the hint about art, jewellery or a spa day; I've always thought it unfair that the guys get away with just an apology when they mess up!
    Rosie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Make it a Great Day